This website is operated by Zeplia (a trade name owned by Laurentiu Trofosila). You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do our best to minimize personal data collection.
- We never sell any kind of data (personal or anonymized).
- We do not track you. That's why we're using plausible.io, a privacy-friendly alternative to Google Analytics. All the site measurement is carried out absolutely anonymously: cookies are not used, no personal data is collected, there are no persistent identifiers and no cross-site or cross-device tracking either.
- We only use reputable partners (Amazon Web Services, MongoDB Atlas, SendGrid and Netlify) for storing data and logs. On our end, we use the strongest available authentication method for accessing their services.
Personal data and how we use it
- If you send us an email we collect your email address, and any data you might include in the email. We use this data to respond to your inquiry.
- When you log in we collect (from Auth0) your name and email address. We never have access to your password. We use the name and email address for sending you email alerts related to services you bought.
- When you buy services from us, we collect (from Stripe) financial information (including name, email, amount paid, currency used, card address country, card issuer country). We never receive your card number, expire date or CCV. We use this information to fulfil our fiscal obligations.